Thursday, March 22, 2012

Weather; favorite kitchen

This Louisville weather has made me SO happy!  Spring time makes me want to spruce things up in and around the house!

In the meantime, while I am at work, I am daydreaming about this kitchen I saw on a favorite blog:  shannonberrey.com.  She has beautifully designed rooms of her own and other's that she had done. Check it out!  

One more thing that has been going through my mind!  With having 2 (almost) adult sons and one (somewhat) little one at home, I often wonder if I have told them "everything".  Have I taught them enough and what is "enough"?  Enough to know what is right and what is wrong, enough to know that life is a wonderful gift from God and that they/we must embrace this blessing every-single-day!?!?  Do they know how often I think about them and want them to live the best life possible to have the most fun and love in life?  Sooooo from now on once a week or ever so oten, I will post a saying that I think the boys should/want to read!  And what do you know......  the first one by a sports legend: 


I’ve missed more than 9000 shots in my career. I’ve lost almost 300 games. 26 times, I’ve been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I’ve failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed.

By: Michael Jordan

No comments:

Post a Comment